Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Monkey Bread




Ingredients:

1/2 stick butter

2 rolls of Pillsbury biscuits

1/4 cup sugar

1/4 cup brown sugar

2 Tbsp cinnamon


Instructions: 


Step 1

Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a plastic bag. Cut biscuits into quarters. Shake 6 to 8 biscuit pieces in the sugar-cinnamon mix. Arrange pieces in the bottom of the prepared dutch oven. Continue until all biscuits are coated and placed in the dutch oven. 


Step 2
In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the brown sugar over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute. Pour over the biscuits.


Step 3

Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes. 



2 comments:

  1. Not sure if this is where I am supposed to put this, but I tried these over the weekend, just wanting to do something sweet and simple. This was perfect! I did it in the backyard space of my house and was surprised at how well they turned out. The last thing I wanted to do was burn them. Some of them were a little soft in the middle, but nothing doughy. I liked these and would definitely make them again for a fun, quick dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were super easy, fun to make and they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete