Thursday, April 14, 2016

Cinnamon Pull aparts

by Tiffany Walgamott

Ingredients:
20 Rhodes Rolls thawed 
1/2 cup of melted butter 
2/3 cup brown sugar 
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped pecans 

Instructions:

Thaw rolls until soft, cut each roll in half.
Line dutch oven with sprayed aluminum foil.

Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and nut together. Dip roll haves in butter, them roll in cinnamon sugar mixture until thoroughly coated.

Arrange in dutch oven and cover with lid. let rise until doubled in size. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is done. Remove from fire and immediately go around edges with a knife. 

2 comments:

  1. This is hella good. I didn't use pecans, but the pure cinnamon bread-ness was still delicious. Top notch recipe, gained me all the friends I currently have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this in class and later that night. It was so good. Super simple recipe and my friends loved it.

    ReplyDelete